The Herb Williams Phenomenon – artmarketblog.com
With the huge amount of attention that crayon artist Herb Williams (http://www.herbwilliamsart.com), the inaugural Next Star Artist (http://www.nextstarartist.com) competition winner, has has been receiving of late I think that the use of the term phenomenon is extremely apt. Over in the UK, Herb’s work has appeared in Brittain’s biggest selling newspaper, The Sun, as well as the Telegraph newspaper and the Daily Mail.
If you live in the US you may also have seen a report on Herb featured on the CBS news. If you didn’t see the report you can view it here:
Web wise, Herb’s work has been popping up everywhere. Just take a glance downwards to see a selection (yes, just a selection) of the
There may also be some extremely exciting news relating to the Obama work that Herb compelted recently so stay tuned!!!
**Nicholas Forrest is an art market analyst, art critic and journalist based in Sydney, Australia. He is the founder of http://www.artmarketblog.com, writes the art column for the magazine Antiques and Collectibles for Pleasure and Profit and contributes to many other publications.
- Danger of Careless Art Market Talk – artmarketblog.com
- Damien Hirst Screws Himself – artmarketblog.com
- Oz Artist Resale Royalty Boost – artmarketblog.com
- Indian Art Fair and Summit 08 – artmarketblog.com
- Hirst Art Auction Reality Part 1 – artmarketblog.com
- Herb Williams' Obama Portrait Video – artmarketblog.com
- Herb Williams at Monsoon Gallery – artmarketblog.com
- Interview with Sculptor Herb Williams, Winner of Next Star Artist Competition – artmarketblog.com
- Next Star Artist Update November 08 – artmarketblog.com
- Winner of Next Star Artist 2008 – nextstarartist.com